Our most popular mobile storage system.
Our mechanical assist high-density compact mobile shelving systems incorporate a direct chain drive system transferring the force from the 3-spoke handle directly to the drive shaft, which in turn drives every wheel on one side of each movable carriage. A visual safety knob is located above the handle and is used to lock the carriages on either side of the open aisle.
The ergonomic three spoke handles are free-turning ball handles which lend to the clean lines of the system while providing maximum functionality, and reduce carpal-tunnel problems for users. The double gear reduction feature allows movement of a 6,000 pound payload with as little as one pound of effort on the crank handle. All wheels on one side of each movable carriage are interconnected by solid steel shafts.
• Manual Controls
• Passive & Active safety systems
• Carriage Length: 3' to 60'
• Carriage Width: 15" to 60"
• Load: 1000 lbs./lineal Ft. (Loads to 2000 lbs./lineal Ft Available)
• 1 lb effort moves 6000 lbs
• Other gear ratios
• Dual Control with lock/unlock capabilities from either end
• Aisle lock protection
• Seismic/Anti-Tilt track
• Superior Aesthetics - Clean lines, no exposed fasteners
• Ease of carriage movement
• Safety lock feature for operator protection
• Easy maintenance without unloading stored materials
• All exposed metal surfaces are painted
Contact the experts at Franklin Mills to discuss mechanical assist high-density storage systems for your facilty at 1-888-678-4585.
Franklin Mills Co. - Experience is the difference.