Description: Franklin Mills is the leader is supplying state and local governments with inmate/correctional facilty health information records. The most comprehensive medical record files are easily organized when you use Franklin Mills pressboard classification folders. Classification folders segment documents using pre-printed dividers and fasteners. Fast, easy identification and access to contents within each section eliminates the need for multiple folders to manage healthcare documents. Available in open end or open side in letter and legal sizes, these binders are ideal for high-volume document management. Click here to view our pressboard virtual color swatch sheet.
Franklin Mills custom folder capabilities:
- Factory printing: logos, and custom copy
- Color coding to match any system
- Barcoding: pre-printed labels, including code 39 and code 128 for wand or laser scanning.
- Fasteners: factory attached (bonded), EZ-File and imbedded fasteners
- Paper Stocks - 11, 14, 15 and 18 point (manila) 11 and 17 point (kraft). Color stock paper is available in 11, 14, 15 & 18 point. Pressboard in 20, 22, & 25 point stock
- Reinforced edges and tabs for added durability. Interlocking reinforcement available ( Ames match)Special scoring, die cutting, and attachments
- Die Cutting - Special scoring, die cutting, pockets, and attachments
- Expansion/gussets - tyvek reinforced for expansion folder applications
- Reinforcements - tyvek or mylar reinforcements for added durability
- Factory attached pockets - paper, poly and vinyl
- Dividers/partitions - pre-installed dividers & filebacks
- Pre-applied labels - factory applied designation, alerts
Contact the experts at Franklin Mills for personal assistance in determining and designing the best specialty medical folder solution or send us a sample of your current chart and receive a lower price from Franklin Mills.
Franklin Mills Co. - Experience is the difference.